Sara and William's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm very cautious about linking things to vaccines.  Here's why: You start giving y…"

Sara and William replied Feb 25, 2015 to Vaccines

18 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by wclawvs

"We went to the Hair club for kids.  It takes a while to get set up, but not that lon…"

Sara and William replied Mar 29, 2014 to Need help with wig advice for 9 yr old girl..pls!!

2 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Tennessee Mom

"I assume she wears a wig when she's not in the water? I would go with "it takes fore…"

Sara and William replied Aug 11, 2013 to Helping a child respond to questions about their hair loss.

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Sara and William

"LOL. Thanks for the compliment (blush)!! --Sara"

Sara and William replied Mar 18, 2011 to Its time....

13 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Evie and mom Gail

"One thing that I think we all consider with all our children (meaning the non-alopec…"

Sara and William replied Mar 18, 2011 to Its time....

13 Mar 18, 2011

"I think the younger the child is the easier it is, honestly. In first grade, all the…"

Sara and William replied Mar 17, 2011 to Its time....

13 Mar 18, 2011

"Oops, sorry, Welcome, Melissa. Breanna is beautiful, btw!"

Sara and William replied Mar 9, 2011 to Breanna <3 my daughter, my life, my angel

15 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Angie

"Hey, Breanna, welcome to the group, sorry to meet you under these circumstances:( T…"

Sara and William replied Mar 9, 2011 to Breanna <3 my daughter, my life, my angel

15 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Angie

"I have no problem with suggesting your product here, but I think it would be fair to…"

Sara and William replied Mar 2, 2011 to wig for 4/5 year old?

10 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by kellyc

"The hair club for kids has worked great for us. William rarely actually wears his wi…"

Sara and William replied Feb 28, 2011 to wig for 4/5 year old?

10 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by kellyc

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service