Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you wax your head?

I have been shaving with a regular razor, but I am always nicking myself and getting razor burn. Not to mention, it only stays completly sm…

Started by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre

10 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by mike

What's the best way to shave your head?

Hi all... I'm thinking about shaving my head. I don't want to go to a hair stylist; I just want to do it myself. What's the best way? Any h…

Started by Kelly D

7 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Karina Louise

Circlets - maybe a new from old fashion for bald women.

I was thinking of ways I could decorate my bald head, with or without a scarf and thought of Illia on Star Trek with her head band, this in…

Started by Patricia Hutchings

3 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by jackie estrada

How do you look after your scalp?

I have about 80% hair loss on my scalp and Im shaving off the rest but should I be shampooing and conditioning as normal, or just washing m…

Started by Patricia Hutchings

6 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Bluebird

What do I need to know about shaving my head?

I saw my head in a 3 way mirror yesterday at the department store. I walked into the dressing room to try on clothes and I stood there for…

Started by Karen

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Karen

Shedding

I just got my first steroid shot yesterday, and my dermatologist said that my hair may start to grow back in 4 to six weeks. I really can't…

Started by Leah Turlo

5 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Lauren Simpson

Coming Out!

I am 54 and feel that if only I were 20 years younger, I wouldn't bother with covering up my baldness. I would love to have the guts to go…

Started by Julia McDowell

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

Head Shave on Brothers & Sisters tonight!

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Such a powerful show tonight! They had to have used someone with AA (noticed the spots)!! Bravo for showing that hair do…

Started by Celeste Edwards

1 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

What Changed Your Mind?

Malinda started a very important discussion on what men REALLY think of alopecic women in an earlier discussion. While this is a very infor…

Started by kastababy

23 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

Looking forsome one to walk out bald in Great Britain

I seem to be the only person in Exeter (Devon) to be brave enough to go around in normal a working day without a wig on. Are there any more…

Started by margaret watson

11 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service