Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopeciapolooza

Last year our family attended The National Alopecia Areata Foundations Conference this year we were thinking of attending the CAP kids conf…

Started by Alexandra Youmazzo

17 May 20, 2009
Reply by Danielle

miricles do happen

well everyone after two years with no hair at all , losing eye lashes and eye brows my little man has had enormous regrowth, since january…

Started by rach

2 May 20, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Dermatologist prescribed Olux Versa Foam for Two Year Old

My two year old was just diagnosed with Alopecia areata. The dr. prescribed Olux 5% mouse to use 2x's per day. Before filling the prescript…

Started by Beth Breslow

16 May 16, 2009
Reply by Monique (Mom)

New to this - how to help my son deal with alopecia

My son's hair fell out overnight last week, and now his eyebrows and most hair are gone. He was diagnosed with alopecia, which we'd never…

Started by Carley

11 May 12, 2009
Reply by Debbie Lopas

6 Year old with Alopecia

Just wondering if anyone went for special blood test to see if maybe something else was wrong. We just went for some blood work for my 5 ye…

Started by Joseph Longo

7 May 6, 2009
Reply by amanda aronica

My sons hair is falling out

My three year old son, I believe, has had problems with hair loss since he was a toddler. When we would bath him, his hair appeared very th…

Started by Leon

3 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Tasha Dingler

I Need Help!!

HI Every one i am a coach of a super great girl, named emily so has Recently been diagnosed with alopecia, the cheerleading company is orga…

Started by Venessa Harvey

0 Apr 26, 2009

head painting

My son's dermatologist wants to start a treatment where he "paints" a small area with an ointment weekly for 20 weeks. The area eventually…

Started by Debbie Lopas

2 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Debbie Lopas

staring at children

i have a problem with people staring at my grandaughter thankfuly she doesnt understand but i do why are people so rude a very upset nan

Started by julie hodges

11 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Danielle & Lilly

Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

Hi! My name is Brittany and my son's name is Lane. Lane has had AA since the age of 3 (he is 6 now) and I have been shaving him going on 3…

Started by Brittany Bullard

22 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service