Love, relationships, gender issues (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will I be alone forever?

Hey everyone! I wanted to start a discussion on being single. I've had alopecia areata since I was 3 years old. I was able to hide it up un…

Started by Sarah Sproul

1 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

Alopecia and heartbreak

Hello All and Happy New Year! I had alopecia areata for several years, I was able to do okay, covering my "spots" and keeping a really heal…

Started by julie

14 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by thinlizzyfairy

Need advice

so there's this guy that i worked with over the summer and we really hit it off. we still talk everyday almost despite going to school in d…

Started by me

13 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ktownnana

How do I not make others uncomfortable?

My boyfriend knows i have alopecia and is okay with it, he loves me a lot and doesn't get uncomfortable about touching my patchy hair. Howe…

Started by Wynter GS

8 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Sanah Jivani

gtt

Started by Al

5 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

Relationship worries

Hey there, does anybody have any advice on what to do about your relationship with your boyfriend when he can't cope with me his girlfriend…

Started by ShoCorona

30 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

Wedding pictures

Hello all! My friend asked me last week if I marry him. Of course I said yes! I dream for years of a beautiful wedding and their dress. Now…

Started by Annelies Bessels

6 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Lisa Santer

Re: Stinging words

I'm sorry that you had a rough time with your boyfriends remarks. I tend to agree with whoever said he seemed to be broaching the subject w…

Started by Jennifer

4 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

So why are there no men who 'prefer thinning hair'?

So I have been thinking - whenever I read that a man prefers a bald women - something about it ... well....it makes me look twice at him -…

Started by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

42 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Kycie

I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 7 months and I just cannot bring myself to tell him that I have alopecia. I really want to keep…

Started by Sarah

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service