Support groups, networking (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finally a diagnosis today!

Hi Guys!  So I was diagnosed with Folliculitis about two months ago. I have a large bald spot my crown and extreme thinning. The biopsies s…

Started by Veronicasteele

2 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

Music to make you smile

Hey guys, With this condition we are all bound to get our down days where our emotions get the better off us. I for one, sure do. Throughou…

Started by Steve

1 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Barbara Steinberg

Does anyone live in the NJ area?

Hi! I just joined and I was wondering if anyone lived in the NJ area? I don't know anyone else around here with alopecia. I feel like I'm a…

Started by Debbie

3 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by teresad

Introduction

Hello there; Im Gareth i am 19 years of age i had alopecia from the age of 9; i had ups and downs with this condition ; im from ireland i a…

Started by Gazza C

1 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by cara2day

Question: where are all these bald women?

Strange question... Alopecia is quite a common thing, there are thousands of women on her who are bald... Where are you all in the real wo…

Started by cara2day

3 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by cara2day

Anyone from the UP of Michigan

I have been struggling with alopecia for 15 years, the last 6 of which have been total hair loss (universalis).  I am feeling very isolated…

Started by Liisa

0 Apr 19, 2015

Starting a support group in Harriburg/Camp Hill PA area

I'm I want to start a support group in my area. I need help with how to proceed. I setup an account on meetup.com but where else do I go to…

Started by Tammy

4 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Reaching out

Hi everyone, My name is Janitha and I have had Alopecia since the age of 3 and I am currently 26. I am completely bald and have never taken…

Started by Jrenee49

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Bravadas Wigs & Extensions

Florida Alopecians????

I'm still looking for friends in my area CENTRAL EAST COAST OF FLORIDA??? Am I the only one walking around bald in Brevard and Indian River…

Started by linda carraway

6 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Gail

Any teens who have alopecia

I'm 17 trying to find a person my age going through that high school experience with alopecia.

Started by JenniSmileyFace

2 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Kyra_Vitani

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service