Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopecia areata

Hey Guys I am new to Alopecia world. In about March this year I noticed my hair fall out quite suddenly, I was in the bathroom blow drying…

Started by JE1987

1 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

AU and hormones!

I've had alopecia of every kind since 2. I'm 52 now. I'm a super sensitive person in every way. I'm sensitive to bright lights loud sounds…

Started by Lynn

6 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

Burning sensation at the base of eyelashes?

I have been experiencing eyelash and eyebrow loss for a year, but it is diffuse and they grow back again. I noticed that i have a burning…

Started by lucky07

1 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Brandy Snap

Ophiasis pattern

I noticed a small coin sized bald patch underneath my right ear about this time last year. Slowly it has become almost the whole of the bac…

Started by laurenmaitland89

2 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Lexi

Antidepressants and alopecia

Just wondering if anyone has had personal experience in taking anti depressants whilst being an Alopecian..... have got regrowth, and am sc…

Started by Snowflake

0 May 31, 2013

Weird hair texture?

Hello, all! I have a brief question about alopecia areata. I found out I had the condition only a few weeks ago, but the hairloss has sprea…

Started by Madeline

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Madeline

Parathyroidism

I finally took my son to see a natural medicine doctor who claims to be able to look into your eyes and tell you what is wrong with you. As…

Started by Laura

1 May 25, 2013
Reply by KimF4L

Alopecia universals (AU)

Hi.. I just wanted to know what's the chances of revival post AU..It's been 8-9 months since I had AU! I had in between few hair randomly g…

Started by SandY

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Ilaria Di leo

LDN

My dr saggested to try ldn treatment My son is 16 years old and has au for almost 2 years. did some one tried this treatment .?

Started by son

0 May 22, 2013

Severe shedding

HELLO ,I have T.E and the doctors say that unmasked AGA,which for me is hard to accept ,because my parents are both 60 and have gorgeous fu…

Started by estella garcia

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by mycurlyhair

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service