Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is a Vacuum Wig?

Hi all,I thought I would post this discussion as vacuum wig technology is not readily known by everyone as are the lace wigs, synthetics, a…

Started by Jennifer Krahn

3 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by stoid912

tattoo---pigments

I went to have my eyebrows tattooed today and as it turns out she wouldnt do them until I got sign off from my infant sons doctor that the…

Started by Amy

3 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Eric Heffner

I just really want eyebrows! Any suggestions!

have any of you guys tried anything for eyebrows I just bought Calosol so I'm waiting to receive it hopefully it works ...the holidays are…

Started by Aileen C.

7 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Alert: Benefit SheLaq waterproof eyebrown fixative discontinued....

Benefit's SheLaq was the ONLY eyebrow fixative that worked for me throughout hot golf games, intense ballroom dance practice sessions, and…

Started by Lori Van Decker

1 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Amy

Wig stylists Northern VA/DC Metro Area

I am starting to think about another wig to take advantage of my insurance reimbursement for the year. I like the active wear of the Freedo…

Started by Amy

6 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Anna

Does anyone wear a red colored synthetic wig?

I am looking into buying a synthetic natural red wig but they are rather hard to find. I am hoping someone out there can point me toward a…

Started by C.

8 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by mike

should i ware a wig?

i am almost 15, and in year 9. most of the hair on my head is gone and its REALLY thin. i have just ordered a wig, but i don't want people…

Started by sarah bradley

6 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by mike

Tattooed Eyebrows

Has anyone else done this, BEST IDEA EVER... my eyebrows started going December 2009 and in July 2009 I couldn't take having half an eyebro…

Started by Erika

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Amy

Feeling very alone and lost

i just wish i had someone in my life that can teach me about wigs and things of that sort because i need to start wearing one soon. I just…

Started by ana

28 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

Fake eyebrows (headcovers.com)

I am a man, I think I have universalis (not sure). I am currently loosing eyebrows and bodyhair, I still have a few eyebrow hairs and 20% b…

Started by thedutchlaw

17 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service