Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Market research project - Describe the ideal CHP (Cranial Head Prosthesis) boutique (Part I)

Good afternoon Alopecia World! I am currently in the process of completing my MBA with a focus in Technology Management, and this semester…

Started by kastababy

7 Sep 29, 2021
Reply by ArcheBland

Has anyone ordered from Wigway or Wigsway?

I found this site online and it is based in Hong Kong.

Started by wclawvs

24 Sep 18, 2021
Reply by TimothyHoltz

Topper for the Crown Only vs Topper for the Front of the Head?

Hi Guys, I am a male.  I have had AU for a few years now but I have been taking Xeljanz  for a couple of years and and a good portion of…

Started by nzahir

0 Aug 29, 2021

Hair Salon in NYC or on Long Island

Hi! My daughter has had Alopecia Totalis since the age of 3.  We have recently been struggling in finding a high quality hairpiece.  The sa…

Started by alipack

1 Aug 27, 2021
Reply by MArin

Wig company recommendations

Hi everyone  I was wondering if anyone has had experience with Uni wigs? I have seen them on Instagram and they look good, however trustpil…

Started by Londonlady

0 Jul 21, 2021

Freedom Vacuum Wig

Hello everyone.  I just received my first Freedom vacuum wig from Resilience Hair Group after years of wearing itchy lace "human hair" and…

Started by pandrew

3 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Rose

Wedding and Alopecia Barbae

I have been suffering from Alopecia Barbae for about two years now. Even when I shave it's very noticeable.  I was curious if any guys out…

Started by adking28

1 Jul 16, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

Qingdao wigs!

Hi, there! I'm having a hard time finding a full lace silk top wig. I have heard about how Cooper wigs are nice and not so expensive like t…

Started by Cintia

4 May 30, 2021
Reply by ariel

freedom vacuum vs new hair technology

HI. Id love to know the differences there might be between freedom wigs and new hair technology. I'm a male seeking the most natural lookin…

Started by shazar007

1 May 28, 2021
Reply by Leo

Looking for shoulder length curly wig

I have had Lichen Planopilaris for 13 years, and until now I have been able to cover my bald areas with hairpieces. They have been getting…

Started by Robbe

3 May 27, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service