Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can somebody help me ?

Ok well , i a newbie and i may not speak english very well but all i need is a little help from somebody that real knows my problem. I am o…

Started by Alin Teodor in Children with alopecia

3 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Alin Teodor

Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

I am wondering if anyone has ever had a family member (especially) or close friend who has offered to donate their hair to you to have a wi…

Started by Rodeli in Acceptance and coping

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

My experience so far and a question

Hello I’m relatively new to all this, I’ve lost about 90% of my head hair (only real remains are my temples ans the back of my neck). Have…

Started by KEV in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Cox

Using stem cells to treat alopecia areata

Has anybody heard of using stem cells to treat alopecia areata? We banked my daughters cord blood and we are wondering if anyone has ever i…

Started by Jules1984 in Symptoms, treatment options, research

13 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Jim In Cali

It is what it is!

I swear every time i come here and listen to everything everyone is saying, i just want to shout IT IS WHAT IT IS!!! LET'S JUST ALL PICK A…

Started by Nancy King in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

10 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Marilyn

AA question

Hey everyone I have had alopecia areata for about just over a year now first started off with a small patch of hairloss which grew bigger i…

Started by Hus in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Aug 31, 2011

[Idea] Our advices, tips and tricks for new alopecians

I see many thread with people asking things about alopecia entering in this world since few months and I was thinking that we "olders" coul…

Started by Fulvio982 in Acceptance and coping

1 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

The Dalai Lama is Bald...

Hi all, I just finished reading an autobiography of the Dalai Lama, "Freedom in Exile." It hit me like a ton of bricks...His Holiness the D…

Started by Sanfra22 in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

1 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Lane Premier

What type of men are manly enough to have a girlfriend/spouse with AU but not mind or cringe OR run away, or try to walk all over you because they think you can't get anyone else

This man is: highly intelligent - not vain about it - a great singer: Dave Garrett Any man must be compassionate and not shallow to love a…

Started by Laura Adams in Love, relationships, gender issues

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

Hello all

Hello all. Just signed up yesterday. Did it via my mobile but it won't upload a photo as yet but i'll get that sorted soon. Had alopecia fo…

Started by KEV in Acceptance and coping

2 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by KEV

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service