Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Little bits of hair coming in

I don't know whether to be happy or frustrated! Since starting on iron, starting a healthy immune system diet, and doing some holistic trea…

Started by Aimee in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Angie

Did you hear about Pro-Immune?

I came across the website GlobalAlopeciaMission.org. The founder is claimed to be a former Alopecian (AU) who was claimed  'cured' by a med…

Started by EB Dj in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by R0BB

National Alopecia Areata Registry

who has registered to participate in this study? I did today and have been asked to participate in the second tier witch involves getting a…

Started by terry koepsel in Symptoms, treatment options, research

11 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by terry koepsel

Are you coming to ALOPECIAPALOOZA?

ALOPECIAPALOOZA IS COMING TO HAMILTON, OHIO!!!! For those of you not familar, Alopeciapalooza is a camp devoted specifically to children w…

Started by Children's Alopecia Project in Children with alopecia

4 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by RlynnSII

Biotin, Gelatin ?

Hi, I'm new here, bear with me, I'm still learning how to do everything on here! I have alopecia areata. The ophiasis pattern, I'm currentl…

Started by tints in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by tints

Need advice on coping

Dear all, I have been reading the discussion for sometime, but never put my discussion here at all. I myself do not have alopecia, but my…

Started by Amily in Acceptance and coping

9 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Greg

New wig

http://www.flaircosmetics.co.u​k/index.php/wigs/human-hair-wi​gs/tia-human-hair-wig.html can someone please tell me if they no whether they…

Started by velvet in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by velvet

New here

Hello, everyone. I'm new to AW, but have been dealing with what has been a very painful journey for me for about 20 years. I have been diag…

Started by s in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

11 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by cathy clark

To tat or not to tat

To tat or not to tat.....that is my question of the day. I have completely lost my eyebrows and without them and no makeup, I look sick. Or…

Started by Michelle in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

16 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

Medium to long wig opinions

I just looked through some online choices, but since I go to real shops to try on synthetic wigs, I'd like to know ahead of time if any of…

Started by Tallgirl in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

44 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service