Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Georgia from Alopecia World is filming a Roadtrip with 7Eleven

One of our fellow members (Georgia) is currently filming a road trip with 7Eleven. Short funny websidoes go up online everyday at www.711ro

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder in Events, publications, promoting awareness

3 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Ella

Scared!

I am scared. I haven't had a boyfriend in a longtime, like a real boyfriend. I am scared to show them how I really am. Guys are interested…

Started by Veronique in Love, relationships, gender issues

9 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Norm

Rash

Has anyone developed a rash in the areas where you have had hair loss? I am not sure if it is a reaction to the foam or something else. I o…

Started by Dana Kozlowski in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Suzi

Hair today, gone tomorrow <sigh>

Hi all. Haven't posted in a while but I'm back to gripe a little and hopefully get some comforting words from you all. A little background.…

Started by Jen J. in Acceptance and coping

2 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

Trying to understand my Mom

I'm not sure where to post this and I don't mean to come across as a whiner but I'm just trying to make some sense out of my Mom's decision…

Started by Happy Daddy in Acceptance and coping

11 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

Sun = Growth

so im thinking that im one of a few that thinks sunlight makes a big difference to how my hair grows back. the reason im saying this is bec…

Started by matt in Symptoms, treatment options, research

15 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by JeffreySF

Spicy food and alopecia

I know that it might sound silly, but i had been told before that the there is a correlation between eating spicy food and alopecia. In my…

Started by Cristian in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Olman Grand

Regrowth - How long will it take?

ok so i have been having regrowth for about 2 months now but the hair is thinner than my original hair my question is how long will the hai…

Started by Sean watson in Symptoms, treatment options, research

5 May 31, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

Metal in Wig? Having an MRI

Has anyone ever had an MRI wearing a wig? I have to have one and never thought about it, and was doing some research and alot of MRI sites…

Started by Leslee in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Fran Smith

Why me?

Hi everybody. I sometimes ask myself, "why me" to get alopecia? Does anyone else do this? At times, it just seems so bizarre that not that…

Started by kimberly dean in Acceptance and coping

7 May 23, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service