Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traveling With a Bandana

I was wondering what people's experience has been when travelling internationally. I am planning on wearing a bandana but wanted to know if…

Started by Chris Jeffer in Acceptance and coping

12 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by john stuart

I ordered identical wigs, but they look different

I like my current wig so much I bought an identical one, but when it arrived it was a slightly different length, about an in inch and a hal…

Started by Aimee in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

8 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Aimee

What do you do when...

What do you do when you are sick and tired of wearing wigs, but too anxious about going out bald? I already struck out with trying to wear…

Started by Dielle in Acceptance and coping

10 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Seadra

One for the Ladies

Hi all and sorry this is one for the girls, was just wondering if anyone has found the contraceptive pill of help/hinderance? I ask as I st…

Started by Donna Wingate in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Donna Wingate

She asked to try on my wig!

I was recently visiting a friend from out of town who I hadn't seen in years. Her sister asked how I got my hair to stay so flat. Naturally…

Started by Melissa in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

9 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by VanillaPlum01

March Baldness Contest Dallas TX JackFM 100.3

I hope I am not out of line by posting this but I feel this is a great opportunity to get the word out about alopecia. There is a radio sta…

Started by Teresa in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

23 May 23, 2010
Reply by Pat

Overwhelmed with emotions!

my daughter karahgan has aa, but it's pretty much turning in to totalis, we will be getting her wig at the end of april but i find every da…

Started by Kristen & Karahgan in Children with alopecia

30 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by CHARLENE WILSON (Chayenne's Mom)

Quick Regrowth

Hello Everyone! I was just wondering if anyone out there has experienced very quick regrowth. My daughter is 7 and has had AA for just over…

Started by Melani Molina in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

Can anybody help with an Online Wig Supply Company?

Can anybody recommend this online wig company; E.Wigs.com? I am having trouble finding decent HH wigs here in Australia and the costs are h…

Started by Dee in Other interests

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Dee

My Eyebrows - Help!

Gee just when you think you are getting used to this thing called Alopecia the eyebrows start to go.....YOu know that actually freaks me ou…

Started by Lori M in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

28 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Mayte

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service