Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aromatherpy help needed

I found on another forum some information about a study that went on at Aberdeen Infirmary in Scotland. They used Aromatherphy oils as a ma…

Started by Patricia Hutchings in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

Permanent makeup on Asians...flattering?

Hi everyone, I mentioned to my dermatologist that I was thinking about getting permanent makeup done because I lost my eyebrows and eyelas…

Started by m in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Aimee

My Husband's Reaction to My Possible "Coming Out"

Hi All, I just came home from my 2nd Bald Girls Do Lunch luncheon in Miami. On the way home I was PSYCHED about posting my experience at t…

Started by edie1122 in Love, relationships, gender issues

14 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

Shampoo survey

I wondered what shampoo every one was using when alopecia set in. I know it is not caused by anything exterior,but I am just curious. It wo…

Started by Amber Lounder in Other interests

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Amber Lounder

Diet tips from the Long hair Community.

I hope its ok to put this link in. Its from the Long Hair Community, they are all growing their hair or have long hair. Its a discussion ab…

Started by Patricia Hutchings in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Tony J.

Woman fighting for justice, wigs, and alopecia

Meet Heidi Bratt, and read how she's helping fellow Alopecians....... http://www.salemnews.com/punews/local_story_064211305.html I dunno…

Started by Frank Pratt in Events, publications, promoting awareness

0 Mar 7, 2010

Do you use glue or tape or nothing for your wig?

I'm just curious about this. Lots of women seem to be mentioning wig glue and wig tape for their wigs and that they use it every day. I've…

Started by Colleen in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

25th Annual NAAF conference this year?

Hi everyone! I'm pretty sure this shouldn't be the the discussion page. But I don't know where else to put it. Okay, I just heard the NAA…

Started by Emily Jayne in Acceptance and coping

1 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

Pinklacewigs.com

i was going to order a lace wig with silk top and i was wondering if anyone has ever ordered from this site before. if so is the hair quali…

Started by Ashley Garrett in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

Fake Eyelashes?

how manyt of you wear fake eyelashes? can you tell that they are fake? and do you they stay on really good to wear you could go swimming in…

Started by Rachel Taylor in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service