Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Guess whose coming back to visit?

My eyebrows! Hopefully this will be along visit. I received steroid injections (only 1 time), and my Dr. put me on Clobetasol foam and Targ…

Started by Lee in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Lee

Time to give it up and wear wigs?

I am a 22 year old male with very aggressive male pattern baldness. I actually envy all you people with alopecia universalis. The scalp is…

Started by JJ in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by alyssa

eyelash injections

i just learned that you can get your eyelashes injected.... i really dont want to, i think thats very scary however how do they do it?

Started by alyssa in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Sean Mandoza

Cream supposed to treat Alopecia

Just found this product on the website that claims that it can help with hair regrowth for AA sufferers. Has anybody tried this: Dr Wheatgr…

Started by Susan - Jon's Mum in Symptoms, treatment options, research

10 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Susan - Jon's Mum

Problems with wig supplier

Has anyone had problems with wig suppliers? The most recent wig i purchased, was supposed to be here a week ago, still not here. the lady w…

Started by spaganya in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

9 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by spaganya

Do alopecians get sick more often?

I've had AA since September, and it recently turned to AU. I am now more sick than I have been in about 10 years! I remember the last time…

Started by Aimee in Symptoms, treatment options, research

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

Hair Bonding!?!

Hello all my Beautiful Alopecians, I am thinking of getting a hair replacement system attached to my own hair with "Medical Adhesive." I am…

Started by Dominique Cleopatra in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Aug 23, 2009

"Bald As A Bean" by Nancy Parsons

I read this book a couple of months ago and have since passed it on to my family. Has anyone else read this book and if so what did you thi…

Started by Sarah in Events, publications, promoting awareness

13 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

How does everyone stay so proud?

Don't get me wrong, I know this is my life now. I started loosing my hair three years ago when I was a senior. I lost mostly all of my hai…

Started by Sarah in Acceptance and coping

21 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

tattooing eyebrows- hurt???

im 17 and this is the first time i lost all my hair on my head. i have always lost most of my eyebrows, so i am debating on getting on gett…

Started by alyssa in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

20 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by C V

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service