Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hair growth/falling out pattern

Hi. My son lost almost all his hair, lashes and eyebrows over about 10 days in early March. I noticed his pattern of growth seems atypical…

Started by Carley in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 May 5, 2009
Reply by Rose K

Who's going to the conference in texas in june?

does anyone know the code to get the naaf group rates online to book the hotel? thank you!

Started by kaitlin lavin in Events, publications, promoting awareness

4 May 6, 2009
Reply by kaitlin lavin

Buying tips for my first wig

Hi there. I have been recently diagnosed with alopecia areata. While I am not completely bald yet, I have been losing a lot of hair and it'…

Started by Yen in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 May 4, 2009
Reply by Yen

"Someone Posted a Comment on Your Photos"

Oh really? Well, I've gotten 4 or 5 of those e mail alerts and I've yet to see a single comment on my photos page. Can someone tell me how…

Started by Clayton in Other interests

0 May 2, 2009

Help in Canada

I was just wondering why CAP'S has nothing canada,I have a 2 year old who just got diagnose 14 weeks ago and now he is 70% hair gone...so I…

Started by Christine Messner in Children with alopecia

8 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Angie(Austin and Lily's Mom)

Society

What do you say to people when they ask U why you wear a bandana, hat or wig? Do you tell them the truth? Is there acceptance?

Started by Karina in Events, publications, promoting awareness

7 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Heather Teachworth

Advice? regrowing hair.

hi, well i had alopecia for a while since around dec 07. it got worse progressively and at its worst i lost most hair on my head besides 2…

Started by Nick in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 May 3, 2009
Reply by Melody

wedding veil

I am getting married in October and I have alopecia universalus. I was wondering if I could see some photos of what others have done about…

Started by Eryn Kovach-Sprenger in Love, relationships, gender issues

1 May 8, 2009
Reply by Sarah Anderson

Are there any grants for woman to get decent wigs?

I am only 26 years old and I have alopecia. Its now coming to the point where I will need a wig. I am married with three young boys and the…

Started by Stacey Mitcheltree in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 May 1, 2009
Reply by Tallgirl

Hair growth after a pregnancy? Even if you are AU?

Well, just past week i have discoverd that i am expecting !!! It is a great news... have been waiting for this for 10 years... So i started…

Started by lidia in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Lenita

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service