Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kicked to the curb?

Have you been kicked to the curb because you don't have hair. I'ts happened to me, he says he can't deal with a woman with no hair? And sor…

Started by Eileen Simpson in Love, relationships, gender issues

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

Increasing self - esteem

Hi everyone - hope you are all ok. I'm posting as I have AU and would desparately like to feel better about my self. I generally feel very…

Started by Bev Wood in Acceptance and coping

7 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Bev Wood

AlopeciaBoy Network

I used to have this most awesome website about 15 years ago that used to have the coolest info on earth available about alopecia, our first…

Started by Nathan Paul Prince in Support groups, networking

0 Feb 2, 2009

6 Year old with Alopecia

Just wondering if anyone went for special blood test to see if maybe something else was wrong. We just went for some blood work for my 5 ye…

Started by Joseph Longo in Children with alopecia

7 May 6, 2009
Reply by amanda aronica

Wig Irritation

I wear synthetic wigs and have done so for over 24 years but lately I have noticed what appears to be a reaction to the wigs. Has anyone ha…

Started by Bridget in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

12 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

Motorbiking! Alopecia and helmets - advice please :)

Hi all, Does anyone have any advice about what to do with a bald head under helmets - either motorbike or cycle? I have a Freedom wig: do I…

Started by Jan in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

5 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Outsider looking in - to the bald ladies !

I joined this site for support with my son who is balding from a thyroid/endocrin issue. When I joined I never realized how many people hav…

Started by Kelly in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

9 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

Hello my fellow Alopecians! I wanted to share a pivotal moment in my life with you guys, and specifically wanted to hear your thoughts. I…

Started by Heather Lorelle Mattisson in Acceptance and coping

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

Just Patches

I just joined.... But does anyone on here only have patchy baldness that eventually grew back?

Started by Amy in Symptoms, treatment options, research

9 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Monique Benthin

Called out again....

So... I might be more of one of the "anxioius" alopecians out there... But I really have come to dislike meeting new people because 50% of…

Started by Rachel H. in Acceptance and coping

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service