rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Fishers girl shows how to be comfortable in your own skin By Carrie Ritchie, IndySt…"

rj, Co-founder replied Dec 13, 2008 to Olivia Rusk's music video for alopecia awareness

3 May 5, 2022
Reply by Barbarra BBonney

"Patty Archetko of Hilton hesitates to talk about her thinning hair. Like most women,…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 29, 2008 to Looks are not important

29 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

"Here's an intriguing article abstract/summary: "

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 27, 2008 to Has anyone heard of this study...

16 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Billie

"Hi, Jose. The Children's Alopecia Project may be able to assist you as well as membe…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 24, 2008 to ANYTHING OR PEOPLE IN DALLAS AREA

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Shanea Matthews Mobile 4 Beauty

"Julia, you don't have to be bald to effectively promote alopecia awareness and self-…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 21, 2008 to Hair or No Hair???? I need to hear from you ALL!

13 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Lorelle Mattisson

"A wonderfully compassionate tribute to the late Ryan McDonald: "

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 20, 2008 to 15 year old Alopecian Ryan McDonald shot to death

24 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by meaghan evelyn smith earle

"Oh my! That might explain some of the "hardware problems" I encountered during my 10…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 20, 2008 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"I'm like totally feeling the whole naming the computer thing because I've certainly…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 15, 2008 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Neat, Lori. :-) It should also be noted that all members of Alopecia World are welco…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 15, 2008 to People's Hobbies

7 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"YoKasta, I must say that I'm elated to hear that you've rediscovered such amazing lo…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 6, 2008 to How to 'break the news'

6 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service