kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Uh, yes I can!!!! LOL I grew up a Minnesota Vikings fan first and foremost (althoug…"

kastababy replied May 24, 2008 to Calling all Football Fans!!!!

15 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"I remember using Rogaine in the early 1990's, when it was still a prescription only…"

kastababy replied May 24, 2008 to Has Rogaine helped on children?

18 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Dude, how are you a Giants fan AND a Bills fan and living to tell the tale??? Every…"

kastababy replied May 23, 2008 to Calling all Football Fans!!!!

15 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"Mandy, It is very true -- because of the unpredictability of alopecia, it is just a…"

kastababy replied May 16, 2008 to Are treatments really worthwhile?

12 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Donna DeHoog

"Tony, your prose is amazing! Please believe me when I tell you that developing the…"

kastababy replied May 16, 2008 to Paradise lost

4 May 19, 2008
Reply by Elizabeth

"Thanks Tony for your valuable output! The purpose of this question was to get an ho…"

kastababy replied May 16, 2008 to What Changed Your Mind?

23 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"I think the skin on your scalp is JUST like the skin on your face -- at least, mine…"

kastababy replied May 13, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Alopecia is truly an unpredictable condition. It knows no rhyme or reason, follows n…"

kastababy replied May 13, 2008 to AA progression

5 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"I have to admit to having a naked moment this weekend: My beloved niece Michaela (w…"

kastababy replied May 13, 2008 to Bald

27 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Emma

"I didn't make my statement so much as an indictment of the male of the species, beca…"

kastababy replied May 8, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service