Patricia Hutchings's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Big hugs to you hon. Fortunately for me, until a few years ago my coverage was so g…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 4, 2010 to Unwanted mohawk

5 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"Thanks Gail! I put it on a towel and then near but not on the radiator,"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 4, 2010 to Whats the best way to dry wigs?

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"Thats exactly what my Dr said, our immune system works better then most."

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 3, 2010 to Do alopecians get sick more often?

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"I also have a high IQ. Iv also noticed we are all a very good looking bunch, I have…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 3, 2010 to Are you unique in other ways besides having alopecia?

8 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Mjay

"Thanks I'll have a try of the Johnsons Baby Wash. Iv just seen a You Tube video by…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 1, 2010 to How do you look after your scalp?

6 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Bluebird

"This is interesting from one point of view. Vitamin D is something you automatically…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 28, 2010 to Reseach linking Vitamin D and autoimmune diseases

8 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Tony J.

"Yep mine did this too. Although I had Alopecia for a good 25 years and still had goo…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 28, 2010 to More Shedding (Ugh)

9 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Leah Turlo

"I had to stop most of my trail due to my leaky gut syndrome playing up, I get false…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 28, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"Found this website that discusses some differences between totalis and univarlis, an…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 28, 2010 to Alopecia different types - please explain

10 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Thanks, as it gets somewhat confusing what is what."

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 27, 2010 to Alopecia different types - please explain

10 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Pamela Rosse

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service