Ellyn's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel ugly too.  I have been losing hair since I was 12 - am now 65 - and have neve…"

Ellyn replied Jun 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Thanks Purplemainst for your prayers and thank you Debbi Fuller for understanding wh…"

Ellyn replied Oct 10, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"I love the way you Americans express your faith - "off to pray" - what a wonderful t…"

Ellyn replied Oct 10, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Don't be sad and stop beating yourself up. Sometimes we do neglect ourselves for man…"

Ellyn replied Oct 7, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Priceless! Thanks Mary"

Ellyn replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"XOXOXOXOXO - People are very strange - just accept you friends deficiencies and know…"

Ellyn replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I don't think it matters at what stage in life this alopecia thing starts, Lexi, the…"

Ellyn replied Oct 1, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"A few years ago I had to go to the doctor (not related to the hair loss or to the Lu…"

Ellyn replied Sep 29, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"Alopecia has done a lot for me - none of it good. My teenage years were fraught with…"

Ellyn replied Sep 29, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"Yes Vampp - quite agree with you - being over 60, overweight and bald is no fun for…"

Ellyn replied Sep 19, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service