Stephanie's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"I used two: Biolage hydrating shampoo and conditioning balm and Pureology hydrate sh…"

Stephanie replied Mar 7, 2010 to Shampoo survey

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Amber Lounder

"Hi Leah, This happened to me too and I began to feel tense before taking a shower. I…"

Stephanie replied Mar 1, 2010 to More Shedding (Ugh)

9 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Leah Turlo

"I agree with Patricia about eating a variety of foods with the exception of gluten a…"

Stephanie replied Feb 27, 2010 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

"Wouldn't it just be the cost of a doctor's visit? Not sure if this happens to everyo…"

Stephanie replied Feb 24, 2010 to Eyebrow and eyelash shots

7 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Ben Coffey

"I have. My hair is coming in black and grey (and my natural color is dark blonde). S…"

Stephanie replied Jan 15, 2010 to Grey hair not being affected by alopecia

8 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by will-I-am

"Can they be cut by regular hairdressers?"

Stephanie replied Jan 12, 2010 to Synthetic wigs

11 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Funny you should suggest that, Dielle, because after I sent off this question I spri…"

Stephanie replied Jan 9, 2010 to Synthetic wigs

11 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Aimee, I see you did not get any responses to your question and I wonder if you cam…"

Stephanie replied Dec 21, 2009 to Which Petite wigs are the MOST comfortable?

13 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Someone else correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is those hairs are what's…"

Stephanie replied Dec 21, 2009 to Exclamation point hair

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Neil

"I'm sorry to hear this, Priya, especially since most women who wear wigs are assumed…"

Stephanie replied Dec 16, 2009 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service