karma's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey girl, we all all have our good and bad days... I was 28 when I realized I was lo…"

karma replied Jun 21, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Hey Laura! I have the same type hair loss as you, so I get it... It's like no defini…"

karma replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hey jan...I have the same type of alopecia :)... I was a bartender in a local tavern…"

karma replied Oct 7, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"I think that's awesome!!....did you go short or long....please sned pics and let me…"

karma replied Aug 1, 2013 to Today I shaved my head in preparation for the Freedom Wig and to take control of my life

10 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"If I ever said something like that to my mom as a child my dad would have shaved my…"

karma replied Apr 14, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"Google pictures of DUPA (diffuse unpatterned alopecia, for those unfamiliar), from w…"

karma replied Mar 5, 2013 to Worried if I have DUPA

1 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by karma

"I just want to thank everyone for the support and the advise....I have androgentic t…"

karma replied Sep 1, 2012 to Does this sound crazy?

9 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by ASRN

"Starshine...I had some of the thickest hair ever....my mom couldn't brush it all whe…"

karma replied Aug 24, 2012 to Can't do this anymore

25 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

"What are the "advantages" and "disadvantages" of each piece??....so pricey to buy wi…"

karma replied Aug 23, 2012 to Follea Gripper wig

14 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Rose

"Sure thing! ....so alopeica areata (aa) is considered an autoimmune condition inwhic…"

karma replied Apr 7, 2012 to Androgenetic V's Areata

1 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by karma

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service