Me&myGirl_Aussie's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I too experenced that, well done for putting this up....and all the best xox"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Aug 20, 2012 to Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"My daughter is 8 turning 9 in a couple of weeks, she came down with Hasimoto disease…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Aug 15, 2012 to New to the site...so many questions

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Ypsimama

"Hi, and nice to meet you. I am no help to your questions above, however I too am als…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Aug 14, 2012 to New to the site...so many questions

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Ypsimama

"You have taken it all wrong, reading it you should be looking at the positive of it.…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Aug 1, 2012 to Afraid to have kids

44 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by BLee

"Do not let this stop you from having kids!!!! I have AU, and my daughter has AT. My…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Aug 1, 2012 to Afraid to have kids

44 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by BLee

"Support and love your husband as you always have, and get him on here to read about…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Aug 1, 2012 to How to reassure my husband

13 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Amber

"Hi, don't mean to butt in but have a look at the parent support pack, here is the li…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Jul 25, 2012 to My son was diagnosed today

18 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Samantha Rockwell

"Just had a look at that site, thanks for sharing, they look fantastic."

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Jul 25, 2012 to Swimming with wigs

48 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"My story is rather different, my hair all fell out when I was 12 in 7 days. It was a…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Jun 25, 2012 to Both my pinky toenails have fallen off for no reason...is this related to my AA??

3 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Lou

"As my daughter and I both have alopecia and a thyroid disease called Hashimoto disea…"

Me&myGirl_Aussie replied Jun 21, 2012 to My 12 year old son saw a naturopathic doctor today!

7 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Heather

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service