Baldie's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jason.  Let me preface by saying I'm still bald.  But I've gone from 5 years of u…"

Baldie replied Jun 7, 2022 to GAPS or SCD diet?

3 Jun 7, 2022
Reply by Baldie

"I feel like I'm still losing eyebrows.  They say the vaccines supercharge your imm…"

Baldie replied May 16, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"How are you?"

Baldie replied Apr 3, 2021 to Covid

2 Aug 27, 2021
Reply by Susu

"I've seen study results for olumiant. If you are female and over 40, the chances of…"

Baldie replied Apr 3, 2021 to Anyone else have nothing work for them?

12 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Tatiana

"The average arthritis patient taking xeljanz is 80 years old.  When they Removed old…"

Baldie replied Apr 3, 2021 to Pfizer’s Xeljanz (Tofacitinib) - In the News - Can cause some Serious Health Issues !!

1 Apr 3, 2021
Reply by Baldie

"Hi All.  I've got alopecia Universalis.  Since I also have severe asthma, I was able…"

Baldie replied Apr 3, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"I'm in the baricitinib study and seem to have had the exact same results as the othe…"

Baldie replied Dec 28, 2020 to The baricitinib thread

27 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by Fingers_Crossed

"I'm like Elizabeth.  I was completely hairless 2 years ago.  I'm about to make 70 we…"

Baldie replied Nov 5, 2020 to Success With Baricitinib!

7 Dec 17, 2021
Reply by Fingers_Crossed

"Spam?"

Baldie replied Nov 5, 2020 to MY EXPERIENCE BUYING PROPECIA ONLINE

1 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by Baldie

"I'm not buying it.  She had 'hair loss' on three separate occasions over 10 years. …"

Baldie replied Nov 5, 2020 to I came across this article on this woman's regrowth after 10years with AA. What do you guys think?

1 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by Baldie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service