Petra's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure what my turning point was, but I was one of those people that let it de…"

Petra replied Oct 13, 2010 to Dealing with AU/AT

6 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Sam Stone

"Jill, It sounds like you buy your wigs on-line, so I don't know if you have a good w…"

Petra replied Sep 28, 2010 to I am so confused!

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Welcome Lisa. I just found this site this year and it has really helped me a lot. I…"

Petra replied Sep 26, 2010 to Thank you!

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Lisa Ward

"Yeah, me too. Sometimes I think it is psychosomatic with me, cuz I really dislike we…"

Petra replied Sep 25, 2010 to Anyone getting a headache when wearing a wig?

10 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Katz

"Hi Katie, Welcome to the site. I'm so glad that you have found us. I just found it t…"

Petra replied Sep 24, 2010 to The wonders of modern age technology!

4 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Katie C

"I don't think I ever referred to it as a "disease"....I actually never thought of it…"

Petra replied Sep 11, 2010 to Peoples reactions when you tell them about your AA

10 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Scott

"Congrats on the shave! Hope your finacee comes around, maybe if she was more educate…"

Petra replied Sep 9, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"It sounds like you may be having some hair re-growth :-) Wait and see what happends,…"

Petra replied Aug 8, 2010 to If it grows back, how does it start?

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Helena Wenzin

"Here is my story with prednisone/cortisone. Lost my hair at 18 after trying many dif…"

Petra replied Aug 8, 2010 to Oral Steroids

17 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Elle

"Way to go Jenna :-)"

Petra replied Jul 17, 2010 to Taking the plunge tonight

18 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service