Emory's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I wash my wigs with shampoo and conditioner, brush them out, and then let them air d…"

Emory replied Aug 31, 2012 to Can you use hot tools on HH pieces?

12 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I had AA once when I was 6. It lasted 9 months and never came back until Apri 2011 w…"

Emory replied Aug 27, 2012 to Am I the only one?

13 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Casey

"I have always had long hair so I wear a long wig at work. I will sometimes clip back…"

Emory replied Aug 24, 2012 to Health care

8 Aug 16, 2021
Reply by Susu

"My AU came on suddenly 6 months after having my son. So I was not in your position.…"

Emory replied Jul 24, 2012 to Afraid to have kids

44 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by BLee

"I actually get my wigs directly from a wig company based in Florida. Because of my p…"

Emory replied Jun 19, 2012 to How hard is it really to take care of human hair wigs?

27 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Hey there, I was on Prednisone and CellCept for 2 months when my hair first started…"

Emory replied Jun 18, 2012 to Should I try corticosteroids & an anti malarial or get a freedom wig?

14 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Amanda

"I have only worn human and European hair wigs so I don't have anything to compare it…"

Emory replied Jun 18, 2012 to How hard is it really to take care of human hair wigs?

27 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"I think you have to give yourself time to grieve, but then you have to get over it a…"

Emory replied Jun 4, 2012 to It's not the end of the world...But it sure feels like it

19 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Allison

"Hi Pam, I wear a custom lace front wig. The hair is long and European and the wig ca…"

Emory replied May 10, 2012 to The absolute best solution

39 May 14, 2012
Reply by Lydia Gwen

"i have been gluten free for the past 6 months. hasnt made a difference except that i…"

Emory replied Apr 13, 2012 to Gluten good...gluten bad?

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by jamie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service