sampeckard's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"At the age of 59, I developed this disease. I've been bald for five years, and I'd s…"

sampeckard replied Dec 29, 2021 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Thailand is on my waiting list in 2022. This year I ended up traveling all over Euro…"

sampeckard replied Dec 29, 2021 to travelling

7 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"It's safer if you avoid pills during pregnancy. The body passes through a different…"

sampeckard replied Dec 27, 2021 to Multi Vitamins= Pregnancy's?

4 Dec 27, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Honestly, I do not have a 100% exact answer! I think it depends on how your skin rea…"

sampeckard replied Dec 21, 2021 to Does anyone have experience with CBD shampoo/conditioner?

5 Dec 21, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Well, I was thinking about getting this vaccine, but I was very skeptical about it.…"

sampeckard replied Dec 3, 2021 to Covid vaccine and Alopecia

5 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"From my own experience, I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with drinking cof…"

sampeckard replied Oct 8, 2021 to Coffee and Alopecia

5 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hey, girl! I know receiving this news will definitely trigger a seemingly endless sp…"

sampeckard replied Sep 23, 2021 to HELP!!! I am so depressed...

21 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by SabineTawni

"I appreciate your courage! I hate it when people say that those who take part in cli…"

sampeckard replied Sep 23, 2021 to Upcoming treatments/ clinical trials

4 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I know this feeling sucks, but you'll be okay, I promise! My boyfriend faced the sam…"

sampeckard replied Sep 13, 2021 to Depression

8 Sep 25, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

"I don't think that the insurance companies cover the medication cost of your treatme…"

sampeckard replied Sep 9, 2021 to Anyone in Canada get their Tofacitinib covered by insurance??

5 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service