Donna Alfieri's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I look at it this way-  Hair loss or dead.  Now it becomes a no - brainer.  Ha…"

Donna Alfieri replied Jul 18, 2021 to AA and the Pandemic

36 May 2, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"Please share, what are the. Superior hair systems?   I live in Mich. And I've only h…"

Donna Alfieri replied Nov 22, 2016 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Please reconsider your decision.You should not use your sons classroom as your podiu…"

Donna Alfieri replied Oct 26, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"My advice is to take no chance on hurting your baby by taking any meds while breast…"

Donna Alfieri replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Love your story. Lol"

Donna Alfieri replied Jul 12, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"You are new to this and therefore it is natural to think and hope that regrowth mean…"

Donna Alfieri replied Feb 26, 2014 to How to deal with setbacks when dealing with AA?

20 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Marsha Lampert MBA MS

"I don't see how this would benefit people with alopecia.  Unless I misunderstood my…"

Donna Alfieri replied Oct 24, 2013 to New research shows promise for reversing baldness

9 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"Hello, I too have not commented on many questions. I feel that you have a definite n…"

Donna Alfieri replied Oct 7, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Hi, I wear a wig, and yes, at times it gets hot. However, there is an upside. You ju…"

Donna Alfieri replied Aug 2, 2011 to Granddaughter's reaction

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"Steroids can cause acne, they do with me. Also, the use of steroids really doesn't s…"

Donna Alfieri replied Aug 10, 2009 to gross pimple things?!?

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Cristian

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service