Carmella's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to go and check out these pictures for a laugh."

Carmella replied Aug 18, 2008 to Your opinion.....

18 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Carmella

"LOL I love that you're making it a point to assure us that you did in fact watch Ope…"

Carmella replied Aug 6, 2008 to Vitamins B's

12 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Craig Coulton

"I have people ask me for hair accessories all the time, ponytail holders, clips, bar…"

Carmella replied Aug 6, 2008 to Hey, can I borrow your comb?

10 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Steve

"Cheers! Don't take any shit (as my sister would say to me) LOL. Enjoy the freedom. X…"

Carmella replied Aug 6, 2008 to The First day of the Rest of my Life....

13 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sally

"The dicision for me was immediate. I will wear a wig for events (such as weddings) i…"

Carmella replied Aug 5, 2008 to Going wig free

40 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Everyone here would love to help I'm sure. The best person to help you is you, but y…"

Carmella replied Jul 23, 2008 to hey

8 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by baldiegirl

"Thanks for doing this, I'm busy often and sadly don't pay to much attention to thing…"

Carmella replied Jul 12, 2008 to HR 5936

12 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"I've always been the girl that believed, if you couldn't accept me than you were the…"

Carmella replied Jun 30, 2008 to What has alopecia taught you about love and intimacy?

13 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Silje H Teig

"LOVE 1. Never having to shave ANYTHING! 2. Saving water with the reduced need to sho…"

Carmella replied May 2, 2008 to Top Ten Things i Love / Hate about Alopecia

33 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Debbie

"I'd have to agree with the not always genetic part since I myself am the black sheep…"

Carmella replied Apr 26, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service