Pam's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"My son developed this condition Feb of this year - started with one spot that was di…"

Pam replied Nov 20, 2013 to New to alopecia...lots of questions

14 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Sunflower25

"I understand what you are going through - my son was 19 when his hair loss started a…"

Pam replied Nov 12, 2013 to 13 year old daughter, losing to much hair

7 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by indunavar

"Hi Jason:  He does his best to limit gluten, dairy and sugar and preservatives....Fo…"

Pam replied Nov 10, 2013 to Wow

8 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Ellen Chinery

"My son developed this condition right after his 19th birthday...he fell into a depre…"

Pam replied Nov 9, 2013 to Wow

8 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Ellen Chinery

"@Annette:  I respect your decision to not seek treatments.  For my son's sake, I fee…"

Pam replied Nov 9, 2013 to Do not hurt yourself more! My experience

7 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Workingonthezen

"He has been using Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo - Biotin B Complex Therapy with…"

Pam replied Nov 9, 2013 to Alopecia areata

13 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Pk1981

"Avalon Organics Biotin Shampoo - gives the appearance of thicker hair with regular u…"

Pam replied Nov 9, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Pam

"I will definately share - when my son developed AA he was devastated.  As a mother,…"

Pam replied Nov 9, 2013 to Not sharing info

8 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Pam

"My son eliminated gluten and since has had good results - hair has come back and fee…"

Pam replied Nov 9, 2013 to Has anyone found a link between gluten and hairloss?

4 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Pam

"Combination therapy has seemed to work for my son - healthy diet, natural shampoo, b…"

Pam replied Nov 9, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service