Heather L's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello CJ, Several years ago I tried Chinese herbs along with acupuncture. I went to…"

Heather L replied Jan 9, 2011 to Treatment? Chinese herbs?

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Heather L

"Hey Chantal! Hmmm - don't know that "spirulina" will do much for your hair - but it…"

Heather L replied Sep 7, 2010 to Do they all start with AA?

12 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Chantal <3 JUSTIN BIEBER

"Curious if any of you have heard of or been to Assateague Island? It is accessed by…"

Heather L replied Aug 22, 2010 to How many equestrians do we have?

5 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Heather L

"So very inspirational to see such an authentic and pure love! Thank you for sharing!…"

Heather L replied Aug 13, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hello Leslie, sorry to hear about your symptoms! Do you know that when they did you…"

Heather L replied Jun 14, 2010 to Body is stiff and I'm so tired

14 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Leslie

"Hello! Just curious if any of you who notice re-growth in the summer if you have tr…"

Heather L replied May 23, 2010 to Sun = Growth

15 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hi Heather, IPL (intense pulse light) lasers can really help rosacea and in some ca…"

Heather L replied May 19, 2010 to Rosacea anyone?

11 May 19, 2010
Reply by Heather L

"Cool topic Tall girl! I read an article on Pubmed a while back - (I'll have to see…"

Heather L replied May 10, 2010 to Codependency and Alopecia

4 May 15, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"Hey Tony, Just curious now that it has been a few weeks-- are you having any eye or…"

Heather L replied May 10, 2010 to Losing eyelashes and nasal cilia...questions

8 May 17, 2010
Reply by Tony

"Hello Ellen! 1. Yes I have experienced pain where hair was falling out- nothing sev…"

Heather L replied May 10, 2010 to Questions

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Susanne Carlin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service