Lisa Santer's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"JeffreySF, I think of it differently. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words…"

Lisa Santer replied Jul 5, 2011 to 27 and covered up

82 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Yeah, I think geography matters, which is why I live urban. Still, the Emergency Dep…"

82 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Welcome Emily. Sounds like you are on the edge of some exciting times! I know some p…"

82 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I think no path is universally best. That said, I believe I have a lot of company in…"

Lisa Santer replied Jul 3, 2011 to Is it better or worse when you finally shave your head?

13 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"Yup. More than once. For many years now, I've had full to mostly full lashes--the mo…"

Lisa Santer replied May 6, 2011 to Eyelashes

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

"Congrats on the job! I'd think being bald in a deli could be an advantage--no hair i…"

Lisa Santer replied May 6, 2011 to First job

13 Aug 28, 2021
Reply by SienJoe

"What's a Blitzen?"

Lisa Santer replied Jan 3, 2011 to Who notices? Who cares?

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Martin

"Very cool! Thanks for sharing this."

Lisa Santer replied Nov 29, 2010 to Mike Quade Cubs Manager

3 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Drakes

"Hi Denise, As some of the others have said, every variation is possible. In fact, in…"

Lisa Santer replied Oct 26, 2010 to How do you handle the small sparse regrowth of white & dark hair?

8 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Lori M

"Hi Daniela. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this, and glad you're reaching out.…"

Lisa Santer replied Oct 5, 2010 to Head pains, itching and cortizone cream

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Daniela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service