Lisa Santer's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes, I think the wondering is the toughest part. Personally, for conditions li…"

Lisa Santer replied Oct 5, 2010 to Just wondering....what do you think?

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"Hi Letcia, There's a wide range of what can happen. I've had years where I had not…"

Lisa Santer replied Sep 26, 2010 to If your is going to grow back how long will it take after steroid shots?

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

"Hi Aaron, Yes, go love your bald self. And love your fiancee. I'm so glad you broug…"

Lisa Santer replied Sep 9, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"lovely! I bet the waiter flirted back, too."

Lisa Santer replied Aug 24, 2010 to Random compliment

7 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

"So glad you all are enjoying it! I personally love HeadBlade razors and their HeadLu…"

Lisa Santer replied Jun 13, 2010 to Bald-ish Maintenance

7 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

"Hi Jen, I feel you! I've had this for decades. AA-AT-AU, with full regrowth sometime…"

Lisa Santer replied May 25, 2010 to Hair today, gone tomorrow <sigh>

2 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

"Eric, I don't want to be a wet blanket, but these drugs often cause VERY serious sid…"

Lisa Santer replied May 11, 2010 to Sulfasalazine/ Methotrexate/ Prednisone

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Cindy

"Are these being considered for another condition, & you're hoping they'll help r…"

Lisa Santer replied May 11, 2010 to Sulfasalazine/ Methotrexate/ Prednisone

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Cindy

"Hi Juwanda, Dealing with your own feelings, those of your husband, those of others…"

Lisa Santer replied May 6, 2010 to Trying to find the courage to stop covering my head all the time

10 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Dielle

"Hi Nadine, Glad it helped. Those swim caps do seem kind of cool. For me, though, I s…"

Lisa Santer replied Apr 29, 2010 to Best wig for swimming?

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by michelle webb

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service