Chefpam's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Bald isn't for me right now either. I couldn't pull it off like these lovely people…"

Chefpam replied Jan 25, 2011 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"Yes, for me, it's all a vicious cycle. I was diagnosed with thyroid disease, then ps…"

Chefpam replied Jan 25, 2011 to Joint pain, bursitis - alopecia related?

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"Thanks Stacy. Let me explain the trophy wife thing-I have NEVER had much self confid…"

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"Thanks ladies. This means so much to me. Let me try to paint a picture for you. I ha…"

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"Wow MIke-I have actually been using Tumeric and got some relief. I just switched to…"

Chefpam replied Jan 12, 2011 to Old biopsy pain?

3 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"Bless her heart. I have the awful, painful, burning scalp. I have been using a laven…"

Chefpam replied Dec 29, 2010 to My hair hurts. What to do?

4 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Chefpam

"I have psoriasis and a very painful burning scalp. I do hope you get some relief. I…"

Chefpam replied Dec 29, 2010 to Scalp issues...who else has this problem?

12 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Diana Carter

"This is beautiful and made me cry...What a blessing your Mother was. I have one of t…"

Chefpam replied Nov 17, 2010 to Tribute to my mom

7 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

":)....hugs to you."

Chefpam replied Oct 6, 2010 to Has anyone ever made a wig out of their own hair?

14 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by nojash

"I know where you are coming from. I have said the same thing and my epitaph would be…"

Chefpam replied Oct 6, 2010 to Has anyone ever made a wig out of their own hair?

14 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by nojash

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service