Karina Louise's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Aimee, I don't think there is a 'normal' progression, it's often said that the o…"

Karina Louise replied Jul 9, 2009 to Progression from AA to AT or AU?

8 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Christine

"I have the same issue...one fo the first places I went to when I started looking for…"

Karina Louise replied Jun 4, 2009 to Head too small for a wig?

3 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

"I wear a freedom wig that no one can really tell is a wig, so I've not had any comme…"

Karina Louise replied Mar 7, 2009 to What things do you hear when out in the world?

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"I have a real problem with the notion that alopecia is caused by stress. By my way o…"

Karina Louise replied Feb 10, 2009 to Do we have any further ideas as to what causes AA?

8 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Nicole

"Your wig shouldn't come off when you take the helmet off, but it's probably not that…"

Karina Louise replied Feb 1, 2009 to Motorbiking! Alopecia and helmets - advice please :)

5 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I was on prednisolone for 3 and a half months and guess what, I am bald now. So I do…"

Karina Louise replied Jan 31, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I wear a bandana, or a buff, to the gym. I have worn my wig (I have a Freedom vacuum…"

Karina Louise replied Jan 28, 2009 to Going to the gym...

4 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Karina Louise

"I would LOVE my hair back, but realistically I know that there is a very small chanc…"

Karina Louise replied Jan 26, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"Hi Kelley, I shaved my head in March this year and while it was a bit of an emotion…"

Karina Louise replied Oct 15, 2008 to New to site

12 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by kelley

"That sounds awesome! Good on you...I would love to run it with you but don't live in…"

Karina Louise replied Oct 15, 2008 to Running the half marathon in Houston, TX bald!

15 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Christine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service