Robert's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting your story Laura. I didn't ever get the shots but steroid creams…"

Robert replied Apr 19, 2010 to My treatment of cortisone shots

10 May 8, 2010
Reply by Laura

"Congratulations Michael!!!"

Robert replied Feb 24, 2010 to Hair loss got me a job!

6 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Sarah

"Hey Donna I'm really sorry to hear that you've had to experience such insensitive a…"

Robert replied Feb 19, 2010 to How do you respond?

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"Hi Kathy A trichologist told me that it's normal to lose up to 100 hairs per day if…"

Robert replied Feb 3, 2010 to Hair Shedding

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Robert

"Hi Margaret I have AA on my head and beard. I tried Calosol Beard Recovery cream an…"

Robert replied Jan 18, 2010 to Have you tried this product??? NO im not selling it... lol

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Margaret Elizabeth Moore

"Yes, alopecia only affects pigmented hair. It's really strange, isn't it. Makes us a…"

Robert replied Jan 14, 2010 to Grey hair not being affected by alopecia

8 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by will-I-am

"Great blog Neil. Thanks for posting"

Robert replied Jan 13, 2010 to Testify!

45 May 18, 2014
Reply by Linda

"I'd read about the connection but it is apparently a myth. I asked my dentist about…"

Robert replied Nov 20, 2009 to Alopecia and teeth

12 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Mya & Christine

"You are way ahead of me on the bravery stakes. I'm still in cover-up mode. Do you t…"

Robert replied Nov 2, 2009 to Can't decide whether to shave my head

18 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Thanks for sharing some hope Jay. It's always good to hear reassuring stories. I re…"

Robert replied Oct 27, 2009 to Hope

6 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Deepika Gupta

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service