Jennifer's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I always have itiching when i am loosing or starting to regrow. recently my eyebrows…"

Jennifer replied Sep 22, 2008 to itchyness driving me mad

13 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Zoe Dusting

"I have been shaving my patch on the bacl of my head since i was 12. I have used just…"

Jennifer replied Aug 11, 2008 to How do others shave the back of their heads?

6 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Jennifer

"Good luck to you. I still remeber the first day i showed up to school with out my wi…"

Jennifer replied Aug 6, 2008 to The First day of the Rest of my Life....

13 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sally

"Jess, I have been going to conferences since i was 12. They are well worth it. they…"

Jennifer replied May 1, 2008 to Is anyone going to NAAF, Louisville?

25 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Roger

"I am actually currenty on them cause of a family history of depression and chemical…"

Jennifer replied Apr 25, 2008 to SSRI's for treatment?

6 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Miranda

"I love my head blade. It only has 2 baldes but it is great and fast. no nicks and th…"

Jennifer replied Apr 24, 2008 to Best Shave???

19 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Alison Hobbs

"I like sara totally forget that i dont have anything on my head. I usually go bald.…"

Jennifer replied Apr 15, 2008 to Bald

27 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Emma

"there is this great thing called a buff. they use them on survior. I LOVE mine. i ru…"

Jennifer replied Apr 13, 2008 to Hats

2 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Sarah Sproul

"I stated loosing my hair when i was 10 months old and by 13 months it was all gone.…"

Jennifer replied Apr 13, 2008 to Who has had the longest AU period with little to no regrowth?

13 May 12, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Charlie has Universalis. he has had it since he was 12 i think. i met him a few time…"

Jennifer replied Apr 13, 2008 to Charlie Villanueva inspires children with alopecia

4 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service