Jennifer's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"the first time i went i did not know anyone. there are lots of people that go every…"

Jennifer replied Apr 12, 2008 to so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

"This sounds like a really awesome idea. I would totally like to be part of it"

Jennifer replied Apr 7, 2008 to Book on Alopecia - Need your Help

46 May 29, 2008
Reply by Julia

"not at all . When i was younger i would try to hide my head while swimming. So i wou…"

Jennifer replied Apr 6, 2008 to swimming, working and working out

13 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Angela

"I am going to have to try the She-Laq. Right now i have found that the Wet and wild…"

Jennifer replied Apr 3, 2008 to Eyebrows

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"I get itchy when my hair is falling out. especially my eyebrows and lashes."

Jennifer replied Apr 3, 2008 to Pain in the head...

15 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Karli R.

"Back in my wig wearing days. l like to call them the awkard years. I was in the seve…"

Jennifer replied Apr 1, 2008 to What's your funniest "mishap" with your wig or scarf

7 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Frank

"I don't think i would ever try to convience any one to stay with me. Even if was jus…"

Jennifer replied Mar 27, 2008 to Convincing a disappointed lover to stay

23 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Well yea you are gonna show us around. I can't WAIT!!!!!!! You totally have to take…"

Jennifer replied Mar 16, 2008 to so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

"Why sure you can, I think my friends and i will be there early. like late wednesdaoy…"

Jennifer replied Mar 13, 2008 to so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

"I am not exactly sure where they are on thw site i just read it in the last newslett…"

Jennifer replied Mar 12, 2008 to alopecia wristband

8 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Vi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service