Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I help manage another site as well as participating here. I noticed a post the ot…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 8, 2008 to Cyberhair

24 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by katewhittman

"Hi This is a big decision for many. My daughter felt huge relieve when we finally s…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 8, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Hi Sounds like things are going ok, which is great. I hope it continues to go well…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 8, 2008 to The First day of the Rest of my Life....

13 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sally

"Hi I just found the advertising guidelines and I think that the information I put h…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 7, 2008 to Vacuum Wigs - Jon Fortgang's New Hair Technology, New York

21 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Molly Jessica Yochmans

"Hi Casey How lovely that you have found this site. I think it's a really great site…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 6, 2008 to Coping.. how do you?

8 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"Hi I know Anna Fitzpatrick (Fitzy - here) gets her eyelashes and eyebrows from the…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 6, 2008 to Does anyone have any info on false eyelashes?

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Kimberly

"Hi Mary It's history, social acceptance and the perception of what is feminine. I d…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 5, 2008 to Vacuum Wigs - Jon Fortgang's New Hair Technology, New York

21 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Molly Jessica Yochmans

"Hi I noticed on the blog page that you had been to see Debbie from Freedom. I pers…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 4, 2008 to Going bald

4 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi I can understand that. My daughter didn't use to like a whole lot of attention b…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 4, 2008 to Not again!!!

5 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Mandy

"Hi I'm not sure what would help. How would he like to present himself? I'm sure he i…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 4, 2008 to what to wear for Senior Pictures

3 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Melissa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service