Lee's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone is different, but prednisone is the only thing that has ever worked for me,…"

Lee replied Aug 5, 2010 to Prednisone

58 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I love mine too...wore mine swimming today...didn't move. they are pretty amazing!"

Lee replied Jul 31, 2010 to Wigs for a very active female?

27 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"I'm totally, completly, 100% hairless! You never know though. My eyebrows stayed for…"

Lee replied Jul 28, 2010 to Is anyone out there completely hairless except for one or two areas?

15 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Gill

"definatly vacuum. It stays in place no matter what you do. I've had mono synthetic,…"

Lee replied Jul 24, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"If you are depressed about hairloss...that can cause fatigue. I sleep sooo much when…"

Lee replied Jun 15, 2010 to Body is stiff and I'm so tired

14 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Leslie

"This can be a difficult time...it was for me anyway. If you do not mind telling peop…"

Lee replied Jun 7, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"Thanks everyone! Going for another test soon. Its good to know that others have deve…"

Lee replied Jun 1, 2010 to Do you have these symptoms?

11 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Lee

"From my understanding, virgin hair in a lace wig is hard to find. The lace wears on…"

Lee replied May 19, 2010 to European Virgin Lace Wig

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"dont be sorry...actually makes me feel better...that maybe I can beleive those docto…"

Lee replied May 12, 2010 to Do you have these symptoms?

11 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Lee

"oh, and you cant stop prednisone...once you do...hair comes back out ; ( thats why i…"

Lee replied May 12, 2010 to Sulfasalazine/ Methotrexate/ Prednisone

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Cindy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service