LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"starshine - how long is the hair on your topper? I have tried to find them in my are…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 15, 2012 to Trying to cope with diffuse AA

36 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Apple_eve

"Christine if you were told you would not have to shave and you find out that in fact…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 15, 2012 to Ordered the Gripper

29 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Christine

"Because some I/A's choose to make more money per customer and if you dare to cross o…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 12, 2012 to Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Friends, true friends stick by them - if that seems like "righteous indignation over…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 30, 2012 to Homemade summer drinks

5 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

"There is a wonderful group called the Childrens Alopecia Project or CAP - it is a gr…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"try to get ahold of NAAF and see if someone can help you - this is just sick on whoe…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 27, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I had ovarian cancer at 32 and did not have an issue wiht losing hair. Now at 49 I h…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 26, 2012 to Hair loss permanently from chemo

10 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Wendy

"Yes chatting can be fun - but do be aware that there are some men on here who I thin…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 19, 2012 to sorry I know this is not a title but i cant seem to find out how to chat online so this is on the discussion page.think staying in the house for so long has made me go slightly mad!

3 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by kathie

"Oh that sounds wonderful - can you tell us all - I think it is OK - I see others sha…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 17, 2012 to Wigs?

66 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"You may want to see an GYN doc - polycystic ovarian disease can cause these issues.…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 13, 2012 to Dealing with diffuse hair loss and severe acne on face and body

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Doug

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service