Heather Bloom's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW!!! I had hair JUST like yours. People recognized me by it.....NEVER, in a millio…"

Heather Bloom replied Aug 2, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"Yes, I had all kind of symptoms....ALL started the same time I got alopecia. I felt…"

Heather Bloom replied Jun 14, 2010 to Body is stiff and I'm so tired

14 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Leslie

"Thanks for your feedback everyone. It helps."

Heather Bloom replied Jun 6, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"Hi Sean, According to things I've read, yes. Hormones may trigger alopecia, actually…"

Heather Bloom replied May 20, 2010 to Could alopecia be linked to puberty?

5 May 21, 2010
Reply by Carol

"Exclamation hairs are exactly what they sound like. They look like exclamation marks…"

Heather Bloom replied May 11, 2010 to Exclamation Hairs Falling Out

6 May 11, 2010
Reply by Heather Bloom

"I don't think doctors should telling you it will not grow back, they don't know."

Heather Bloom replied Apr 29, 2010 to Going through it again

9 May 1, 2010
Reply by amanda ackroyd

"Hi Charity, you might want to try a lid primer such as Too Faced Shadow Insurance or…"

Heather Bloom replied Apr 3, 2010 to Makeup

20 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Thank you for your comments...I'll give an update."

Heather Bloom replied Mar 4, 2010 to Please, I need your opinion about looking for a job.

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Heather Bloom

"Hi Annie, thanks for your reply...but notice that you have FPB...mine is autoimmune."

Heather Bloom replied Feb 22, 2010 to Hair changes? Color, texture or pigment?

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Heather Bloom

"Wow, that's very interesting that this doctors treats burning scalp. I would even co…"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 30, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service