Jenna4's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Ellen, I think I can share my experieces to most of your questions: --Yes, I have…"

Jenna4 replied May 10, 2010 to Questions

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Susanne Carlin

"Hi Laura - Can I ask why you don't like the Raquel Welch wig? I almost bought that o…"

Jenna4 replied May 5, 2010 to Lace Wigs

8 May 12, 2010
Reply by Laura

"Hi Sam Sam! First I'd like to say that you are beautiful! Baldness suits you so well…"

Jenna4 replied Apr 29, 2010 to I want to go bald completly on the weekend and my away from work time.

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Sam

"Machel - thank you for your post! I am so glad it worked out to be such a positive e…"

Jenna4 replied Apr 29, 2010 to New to alopecia

6 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Carol

"Hi Matt! As Tony said, I think it's a personal preference...do you like yourself bal…"

Jenna4 replied Apr 21, 2010 to Continue to shave hair or not?

3 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by lynne

"Hi Ashley, Shaving your head is just like shaving any other part of your body...if y…"

Jenna4 replied Apr 17, 2010 to How do I get a beautiful smooth shiny bald head?

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Steve

"I just realized this one today...I am going out of town for work and for the first t…"

Jenna4 replied Apr 14, 2010 to Some Positive Sides!

5 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by asdf234

"Hi - I have found that taking an anti-inflammatory helps alot (Ibuprofrin) since the…"

Jenna4 replied Apr 13, 2010 to Says her hair hurts

7 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Joy

"Congratulations, Jennifer! It's such a liberating feeling to finally take control! A…"

Jenna4 replied Apr 12, 2010 to Shaved it!

4 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

"Hi Ashley...I can totally relate to what you said about being tired of hiding it. I…"

Jenna4 replied Apr 7, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service