Karen Smith's Discussions (464)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"My daughter developed AU last year and she tried Latisse and it did not work. It ext…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 26, 2010 to Latisse

6 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Mary

"I have my daughter use shampoo since it is made for scalps. I would worry that bar s…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 26, 2010 to What should I use to wash my head?

3 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Johnny Q

"Great news. Had you lost some of your lashes?"

Karen Smith replied Aug 23, 2010 to Eyelash growth

10 May 7, 2018
Reply by Alice Jolly

"You can google it and find the studies and then take them to your dermatologist. It…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 19, 2010 to New growth

3 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

"My daughter was nervous at first. Now she is totally comfortable with them. I don't…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 19, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"Regrowth is definately a good sign, hopefully it will continue and stay in. It is un…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 16, 2010 to New to this through my daughter

3 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Tyler Vadnais

"My daughter had AA her freshman year in highschool, she was able to wear headbands a…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 16, 2010 to I feel terrible for my 7 year old daughter

5 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Steph

"I am praying that God sends my beautiful daughter a man like you when the time is ri…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 12, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I think that you should try dandruff shampoo. You may need to talk to your dermatolo…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 12, 2010 to Dandruff with baldness (due to shaving)

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Drew

"I love the way Kayla, Miss Delaware, deals with it. She wears her wig but freely tak…"

Karen Smith replied Aug 10, 2010 to Taking the plunge tonight

18 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service