AnGeL's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"i would highly suggest matt yeandle hair prothesis! i have one a glueless lace front…"

AnGeL replied Jun 6, 2011 to Need tips

9 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

"yea i seen the not so good reviews to so i never got it then i ordered other ones an…"

AnGeL replied May 31, 2011 to My new wig!

7 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

"hey i seen the gripper i met with peggy knight it was beautiful hair! very exensive…"

AnGeL replied May 20, 2011 to I think it might be Gripper time

7 Mar 12, 2023
Reply by Lisa-staying-positive

"honostly i think it does! the dr said it doesnt but to me i had a spot when i was 5…"

AnGeL replied May 1, 2011 to Could the hair colour be a trigger for alopecia?

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"HEY MS. G IM A HAIRSTYLIST AND THAT PICTURE OF BEYONCE LOOKS LIKE LONG LAYERS AND FR…"

AnGeL replied Apr 29, 2011 to Suggestions on how to hide the thick seam on a lace front wig?

17 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by silvana

"THAT HELLA SUCKZ GRL THAT SEEM US PRETTY THICK U SHOULDVE RETURNED IT! I JUZ GOT MY…"

AnGeL replied Apr 29, 2011 to Suggestions on how to hide the thick seam on a lace front wig?

17 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by silvana

"i sent u a friend request could u send me the link please>> and does the hair…"

AnGeL replied Apr 28, 2011 to Wig suggestions!

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Kasia

"im a hairstylist and ive had alopecia since i was five but never really came back ti…"

AnGeL replied Mar 31, 2011 to Hair dye?

7 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by satyam

"go to xquizitehair.net the piece u want would be a frontal and it only hides the fro…"

AnGeL replied Mar 31, 2011 to Hair pieces

15 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Andrew Wilson

"its not from china but try xquizitehair they have beautiful wigs!"

AnGeL replied Mar 26, 2011 to Lace Wigs

3 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service