AnGeL's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Where do you see gemstress? I see wigs by pierre? But yea they look the same i notic…"

AnGeL replied Sep 5, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"On loris wigsitte under impressions looks identical to mine the "Venice" wig it has…"

AnGeL replied Sep 5, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"I had a problem like that when my hair started growing in thick my wig would shift!…"

AnGeL replied Sep 4, 2012 to Need guidance for my next purchase! HELP

12 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Christine

"No not brandname but i wouldnt kno i dnt wear synthtic wigs so u never know"

AnGeL replied Sep 4, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"I actually disagree with everything the women were saying on bhm it is not juz "thin…"

AnGeL replied Sep 4, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"Ive never tried it! But i lost most my hair when i was 21 eyebrows body hair everyth…"

AnGeL replied Sep 3, 2012 to 3 questions about AU

24 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Krystalsavon

"Of course you could use hot tools!! Thats the good part of human hair i would just m…"

AnGeL replied Aug 31, 2012 to Can you use hot tools on HH pieces?

12 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Hey! I have a matt yeandle wig i bought the glueless stretch lace front wig its long…"

AnGeL replied Aug 27, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"Aww im sorry ur going through that i used to hate taping and gluing my wigs it was t…"

AnGeL replied Aug 11, 2012 to Overload

15 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by 3monkeys&me

"I would just lets her wear her wig style it cute for her some people share it with e…"

AnGeL replied Jul 15, 2012 to 9 year old now starting to struggle

9 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by terri

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service