Finley's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I had that same experience of waking up with one eyebrow! Wow that brought back memo…"

Finley replied Dec 29, 2016 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Right before I shaved my head I kept having nightmares of going out in an ugly rats…"

Finley replied Dec 27, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"Hi.. I'm having a hard time with my wig, after about 1 hour of wear it starts to flu…"

Finley replied Dec 21, 2016 to Help! First wig - what am I doing wrong?

16 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"Sorry I feel almost like I don't have a right to comment on this because I'm luckily…"

Finley replied Dec 16, 2016 to Wigs and dating

5 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Connie010

"I found that Tea tree oil soothes the itching. It smells strong but it's really help…"

Finley replied Dec 16, 2016 to Early stages advice to help get ahead

16 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by DaveW

"Be careful with alternative treatments as suggested above. The scalp is more prone t…"

Finley replied Dec 15, 2016 to Early stages advice to help get ahead

16 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by DaveW

"Hi, I'm a lot like you, 39, married, Christian, and my husband is also a dear. He of…"

Finley replied Dec 14, 2016 to New here, first post

9 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by moonpie

"I would love to know that too, as I am not getting treatment. I was offered shots bu…"

Finley replied Dec 10, 2016 to Research on someone not using anything for regrowth

2 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Mjay

"That's wonderful! I would add to that and say you are insightful too. I saw some of…"

Finley replied Dec 5, 2016 to What is your favorite thing about yourself?

2 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Finley

"I'm glad for you that your bloodwork results were good. I'd love to hear how your in…"

Finley replied Dec 1, 2016 to Recent AA diagnosis

6 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by n8t

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service