Stacie's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry that you have to deal with hair loss on top of the normal high school stre…"

Stacie replied Jan 8, 2017 to Competitive swimming

2 Oct 24, 2020
Reply by Leo

"Wanted to add: If it's at all possible, you should try these wigs on before you buy…"

Stacie replied Jan 8, 2017 to Follea and Freedom Wigs: Worth the Price? How Do They Differ?

8 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"If you haven't already, it may be time to seek a therapist who has experience with w…"

Stacie replied Jan 8, 2017 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Monthly trips to the salon aren't necessary.  There are several excellent videos up…"

Stacie replied Jan 8, 2017 to European virgin wigs professionally washed and styled! Is it necessary?

29 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"That's exactly what I had!  Once I made the decision to wear wigs, I decided to go f…"

Stacie replied Jan 7, 2017 to Androgenetic alopecia with frizzy curly hair left on my scalp: Hairpiece or wig?

14 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Miss Volume

"Oooh, do not use Wool-Lite on your wigs; it can damage the hair.  As Alo-mom said, y…"

Stacie replied Jan 7, 2017 to Wool-lite on synthetic wig

8 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Finley

"Yes, there are -- there's the Women's Hair Loss Project and some other websites/foru…"

Stacie replied Jan 7, 2017 to Alopecia beauty/lifestyle blogs/vlogs?

1 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"I wear Amore synthetics for non-water exercise.  I have one that is very close to my…"

Stacie replied Jan 7, 2017 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"I think it depends on whether you want to wear rather drastically different wigs on…"

Stacie replied Jan 7, 2017 to How to handle ?'s regarding wearing wigs from acquaintances

8 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Coleen

"Try contacting Amy Gibson of CreatedHair -- she has a variety of styles of hair and…"

Stacie replied Jan 7, 2017 to Wig customization frustration.

9 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Stacie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service