Sarah's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"i like... not having to take time to straighten my hair. not ever having split ends…"

Sarah replied Dec 9, 2011 to What do I like and what do I miss?

25 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Gerina

"Hey there! Ive worn only rene of paris wigs, and have been doing so for about 3 year…"

Sarah replied May 24, 2011 to Wig shopping

10 May 25, 2011
Reply by mihosan

"My thumbnails are pitted as well! Ive heard they were a link before, but didnt even…"

Sarah replied Apr 26, 2011 to Pitted nails

7 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Gideon Naude Bakkes

"I have a three year old daughter who has just started getting curious about why momm…"

Sarah replied Jul 16, 2010 to How do you explain alopecia to a young child?

13 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Sarah McIntosh

"i think its an amazing idea!! i defintley get frusterated when all of the new hair i…"

Sarah replied Jul 16, 2010 to Seventeen magazine for teenage girls

4 May 22, 2019
Reply by YvonneD

"hey Laura~ your story sounds almost identical to mine! my patches showed up my senio…"

Sarah replied Apr 25, 2010 to My treatment of cortisone shots

10 May 8, 2010
Reply by Laura

"Congrats! :)"

Sarah replied Mar 4, 2010 to Hair loss got me a job!

6 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Sarah

"my scalp never burned but it did ache, almost like muscles do after a work out... bu…"

Sarah replied Jan 24, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"when i was first diagnosed i was getting steroid injections in my scalp about every…"

Sarah replied Jan 7, 2010 to Light Therapy

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"I have AT. and i get small white hairs on my scalp every once in awhile as well. But…"

Sarah replied Dec 9, 2009 to Tiny white hairs?

16 Jan 7, 2018
Reply by mtran2000

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service