BaldGirlsDoLunch.org's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"That is the million dollar question. No one knows the answer, so don't bother making…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 28, 2009 to Immunologist??

6 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"How you feel and live your life has everything to do with your own true self accepta…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 28, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"Statistically, the vast majority of diagnosed cases of alopecia areata resolve on th…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 27, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"No, you're not stubborn. Most hair regrows and the vast minority of us have permane…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 21, 2009 to stubborn

10 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Hi Kerri- Thank you very much. Is there a time table in place for the completion o…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 20, 2009 to The National Alopecia Registry: To Track Persons With AA or Find a Cure?

18 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I use the headblade . It was designed specifically by a designer who figured out tha…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 18, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009

"Is that a triple blade like a Mach 3? Those are very close. Or try headblade.com wh…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 16, 2009 to Help on shaving my son's head-we are having problems

22 Mar 3, 2009

"I have my passport with my wig and my Clear card with no wig. For the passport you g…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 16, 2009 to Passport?

21 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Donna

"Thank you Kerri for updating us. Please clarify: wasn't the Quality of LIfe Questio…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 15, 2009 to The National Alopecia Registry: To Track Persons With AA or Find a Cure?

18 Mar 23, 2009

"My opinion is that the most compelling issues are what your son does or does not fee…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service